In the last five years, Qatar’s population and international tourist arrivals have witnessed compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) of 8.6% and 7.2% respectively. Experts anticipate the country’s hospitality sector to witness an annual 10 percent growth, and revenues are expected to peak at $1.6 billion over the next 3 years.
With a deep understanding of the Qatari market, and a keen eye on the hospitality and tourism industry developments locally and internationally, Hospitality Qatar introduces for the first time this year the Future Qatar Tourism Conference 2018. The three-day conference aims to explore the opportunities and challenges this sector is facing, and showcase new strategies, technologies, and innovations to keep up with the market’s development.
- Examining Potential Projects and Identifying Initiatives that will Shape the Future of the Tourism Sector in Qatar
- Overview on the Development of the Qatar National Tourism Sector Strategy
- Increasing Hotel Rooms from 22,000 to 45,000 by 2022
- Implementing Projects and Events to Target 5.6mn Tourists/Annum by 2023
- Overview on the $1.6 Billion New Port Project (NPP) Launched to Provide Stockpile of Processed and Stored Food in Qatar
- Implementing New Ideas for Food Production within Urban Planning
- Alternatives and Solutions to Achieve Food Self-Sufficiency in Qatar
- Discussing the Existing Standards and Requirements of Food Processing and Packaging in Qatar
- Hospitality Design - How to Enhance Customer Experience?
- Combining Innovation and Holistic Insights in Design
- Interior Design Project Updates for Ongoing Projects in Qatar
- Case Studies of Successful Projects in Qatar and Countries All Over the World
If you are interested to speak in the conference, contact Ahmad Keilani – Conference Director on Ahmadkeilani@ifpexpo.com or call on +97430639436